Vision Statement: To improve the quality of life of people around the globe by guiding them to achieve more peace, balance and happiness.
Mission Statement: To provide the tools, techniques and systems necessary for people to focus on what is important in life, overcome their fears, experience authentic empathy, and achieve a higher level of unity along with the tools necessary to facilitate the sharing of knowledge through technology.
- Helping People to Focus on What Is Important
- Guiding People on Their Journey to Authentic Empathy
- Equipping People to Overcome Fear
- Facilitating Knowledge Sharing
- Promoting Unity
- Reduced Stress: WACASHWI – The Simple Method to Focus on What is Important
- The WCSW System – The Key to Getting the Most Out of Your Event Investment
- Increased Success: Beating the Fear Demons
- Improved Relationship Quality: Your Journey to Authentic Empathy
- Unity: Why there is still hope for human unity.
- Speaking: Events, podcasts, meetings and interviews
- Event Wrapping: The one-stop-shop to give your attendees mega added value.
- Promoting others who have experienced fear and have successful ways of dealing with fear.
- Promoting software, tools, and people (coaches, mentors, counselors, etc.) helping others focus on what is important.
- Websites, Email Automation and other Technologies: Consultations, Project Management, Doing the Work