Get ready for three new releases on fear, authentic empathy and WACASHWI coming in 2021!
Beating Your Fear Demons
(Estimated Publish Date: May 31st, 2021)
This book is jam-packed with tools, tips, tricks, techniques and real-world stories about overcoming your fears by showing you how to…
- Talk Your Way Out of Fear
- Weaken the Grip Fear Has On You
- Use Fear to Keep a Positive Habit
- Determine If Fear Is Fooling You
- And so much more.
We deal with fears such as…
- Fear of heights
- Fear of being too pliable
- Fear of Leaving Something Out
- Fear of Only Getting One Chance to Talk with Someone
- Fear of People Consuming Only One Piece of Content
- And many more
The Journey to Authentic Empathy
(Estimated Publish Date: June 30th, 2021)
When we experience authentic empathy for someone, we are taking empathy to the next level and experiencing a deep emotion. We feel their pain, we feel sympathy towards them and can feel pity for them without feeling contempt towards them. (Spoiler alert: Pitying someone is not the issue. Having contempt for someone you also take pity on is the issue.) When we express authentic empathy for a person, that person can feel that we empathize with them. They understand that, at most the empathy comes with understanding and sympathy and that contempt is not part of the equation.
The top 5 benefits of Authentic Empathy are…
- Authentic empathy empowers individual to overcome their challenges.
- Authentic empathy removes the demon of fear that rears its ugly head and causes people to think you are not being genuine with your words and actions.
- Authentic empathy makes a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Authentic empathy drives people to new heights.
- Authentic empathy is the ultimate goal when we say we empathize with someone.
The WACASHWI Methodology
(Estimated Publish Date: July 31st, 2021)
At its core, the WACASHWI methodology empowers you to get crystal clear on what you Want to accomplish, determine what you Can reasonably expect to do with your current knowledge, skills, and finances, decide what you feel you Should be doing based on your current and future goals, and get crystal clear on the things you Will do.
To do this, you will be using the WCSW system. A step-by-step process of asking the right questions to make life-aligned choices that will save you time, money, stress, and frustration.
Spoiler alert: when you want to do something and determine you cannot reasonably expect to do it with your current knowledge, skills, and finances, you will decide if it is something you have a burning desire to do and why and then, if that burning desire exists, add in a task to gain the knowledge, skill, or finances you desire. Making this an active decision rather than just doing it to prove you can, will make a big positive impact in your life.